CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

And the Homecoming Royalty are!!!!!!

OK so tonight was homecoming and it was a big mess. It rained till about noon here, So Alicson decided to move it in the gym. Yay we are going to be HOT and MISERABLE. So we get to the football field and again we moved the cheerleaders pics inside so from 1freaking 30 to 4:30 we were stuck in the old hot gym with out any AC. Well we get the pics done and some other parent told me the football players were not allowed to wear their cleats in the gym. I'm already hot and stressing cause Chasyn hasn't had a nap yet and was cranky. I have to go back home to get Kayla's shoes so that she may walk in Homecoming. I get back and she hadn't gotten ready yet. I thought I told her to get ready while I was gone......yeah right her listen to me...... what was I thinking. I then had to figure out why she didn't get any flowers the girls had one to carry and the boys had one on their jersey OK so why did she get skipped. Come to find out the people passing them out thought that she should get the one the other person was passing out so instead of asking her which she wanted they assumed wrong. OK we got the flower thing taken care of then when it was time for her to walk they had her walking in the middle of a football player and a cheerleader and we had talked about her walking her sister in the middle of her and a football player so I had to get that taken care of. I really wish she had nothing to do with homecoming it was a total nightmare. Brann had guard drill and was going to get off work early so that he could be there for his girls, by now I'm so stressed out that I'm really to explode. Brann walked in the door right before they were going to announce the winners so he was able to take chasyn off my hands for a few minute thank the Lord for that. Finally after all the pep squad, cheerleaders, and football players were announced the announced the cheerleader Royalty Which Kayla was so happy the 2 girls she voted for won Jessica Payton and Kara Dickens!!!!!!! OK now 3rd grade football Royalty..........................................MIKAYLA ODEN Yay and Mason Parker. I was so happy for her I was also so grateful her daddy was there to see her win. When I get time to sit long enough to post pics of that night I sure will.

0 comments: