CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Homecoming

Kayla is in that mess just look real close and find the yellow socks!!! That's Daddy's little Girl!!!!


















Look at her Cheer. That's my little Princess!!!!!






















Well today is homecoming in little league land yay. You all know Mikayla plays football and all. I had a little question that no one could seem to answer for me. Was Kayla going to run for King or Queen? She was a football player so that entitled her to King but then she was a girl and that entitled her to Queen. Football parents said she better run for Queen because she was a girl but then Cheer leading parents said King because she was a football player. All in all it was just the parents not wanting my daughter to run against their kids because they were afraid that she might win because she was standing out being the girl football player. Also I guess they have heard other kids say that "they were voting for Kayla cause she plays football and that's cool" I just found this out yesterday when a parent had told me that their daughter voted for Kayla. I can't believe parents would be way just so that their kid could win. I could care less who won and it's about the kids not the parents. I also found out from that same mom, Kayla was running with the Football players and they were not having King and Queen they were only going to be Royalty. So Mikayla has a chance at being Football Royalty. Woo Hoo who really cares I don't only if my kids have fun doing it. I really hope she don't win cause I don't want a bunch of parents mad at me even though it was their kids that would have voted for her. Katie gets a crown no matter what because she is only a little mascot and isn't old enough to run for royalty so I'm good there. Katie don't care but it makes it all better when she gets a crown. I'll keep you guys posted about homecoming tonight. Pray that everything goes well and no one gets mad if my child does happen to win. My children are royalty in mine and our Father's eyes each and every day.

0 comments: