CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Children need Daddy time too!!!!!


Due to my hubby's work he don't get to spend much time with the kids, which they hate. He would come home and cook (only cause he wants to cook not cause I don't want to), eat and go to bed. I have rode his bottom about him needing to spend more time with his children. I got so tired of nagging as he called it so I gave it all to God and left it up to him. The first week of June Brannon started spending time with the kiddos, an answered prayer. He don't sit down with them every night and play or do what they want to do but he does try to spend more time with them. He goes to all Mikayla's games and most of Katie's when he didn't have to go one way with Kayla and I with Katie. I'm just so proud of him and how much he is really trying to do better by the kids. He is enjoying every minute that he is spending with them. Tonight he got out in the pool with all 3 kids and I just sat back and watched them play. It's been a while since I've seen the kids this happy. Brannon is coming around slowly but surely all I have to do is leave it in gods hands and pray and pray .

1 comments:

Shelbi said...

Hey your blog is looking great! This was a good entry. Brannon is a great guy and I think you guys have an awesome family.