CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My 3 wonderful God given gifts


God has entrusted each and every parent with the gift of your children. He wants us to raise and teach them according to his word. I know it's hard to do everything so prefect, we try our hardest and we still don't think it's enough. I just want a place where moms and dads can come together and help raise our children buy Gods words. If we can stick together and do this then we can make a difference in the world and show more families that God is our ROCK and he gets us through everything.

3 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

Amber, You are right about trying to be perfect. So many nights I feel like I really messed up. YES! God is our ROCK and he WIll get us through! AND YOU are such a blessing to my family. You have already made a difference in their lives for the future in this world. You are what I call a planted seed and a HUGE answer to my prayers.

Xaxeila said...

congratulations for your pretty family!

FarrahH said...

Amber you are a great mother and a wonderful wife. I know you are so proud of your 3 sweet angels. They are angels!