CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Loving through the meaness


My children teach me so much everyday. Katie is so precious and so loving no matter how up set she is she'll still say I love you. I had to take her to the Er due to her ear hurting then it started bleeding. While we were there all she wanted to do is sing Jesus songs as she put it. She also had to make sure she called her sissy just to tell her she loved her even though before we left the house she was upset cause sissy wouldn't let her play on webkinz with her. Katie didn't care about her sissy being mean all she wanted was to make sure her sissy knew how much she loved her. If we all cared about making sure that everyone knew how much we loved them it just might put a dent in all this hatred in the world. I'm gonna try so hard and remember that even though I might get mad or upset I still need to let the person know that I love them so very much and let it go just as Katie has been doing.

0 comments: