CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friends make a diffrence


My oldest child Mikayla is a people person. I'm so grateful that she has found a wonderful God loving child just like herself. They seem to be so mature for their age. They both love God and live for him to the best of their teachings. I have had a hard time with Mikayla being humble sometimes but I really don't have to worry about it because little miss Hanna doesn't hesitate to let her know when she needs to check herself but then again Mikayla would do the same for Hanna. I love the friendship they have. They help each other through the daily struggles that a 2nd grader might have OMG...... they are now 3rd graders. Time flies by so fast. Parents the only thing your child really needs to KNOW that you love them is simply your TIME. Just doing something they love will show them. Hanna and Mikayla have been friends since kindergarten and I'm so grateful for that. I pray each and every day that Mikayla stays on the right track and I believe the only way that will happen is if she keeps her Godly friends right at her side encouraging each other in their walks with the Lord.











6 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG! See! You are so awesome for Hanna. Remember, she thinks of you as her "mom". You and I have such a heart for our kids. I am so glad that God crossed our paths to lift each other up and share ideas.

Check out the book Creative Correction by Lisa Whelchel (Hasting Book Store has it). There are some really awesome tools in it. She was Blair off of The Facts of Life. Some of it may not be your particular style, but I took it and put my own twist on it for what works for me.

You can look take a look at mine to see if you want to purchase one:)

Rebekah said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm so glad to "meet" you! :) I look forward to getting to know you better. God bless!

Shelbi said...

Hey Amber I posted on my blog! I really like yours

Moms Gone Godly said...

Hanna and I are setting here worshipping with your blog! LOVE THE MUSIC! Can't wait to see how it is done. How did you get the section with Friends too? You super cool blogger, you!

I am so glad that I shared something personal about Josh. Seeing that it has ministered to you, just confirms I need to listen to God more. Believe me, he spoke very loud and clear that day! I have many struggles in my marriage, what woman doesn't! I am glad we are here to lift each other up! Your friendship means the world to me:)

Hanna says HELLO and she loves you!

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/mickey-mouse-party-supplies.html]mickey mouse Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory