CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Struggles being a Godly wife


I find it so hard to be a Godly wife. I know your suppose to submit to your husband and he's suppose to be the head of the house. For some reason I find it so darn hard to do this. I get so caught up in doing something with the church, spending time in with the Lord, and with my kids I tend to forget about Brannon. I know he needs me just as much as the Lord, church, and Kids but I tend to put him on the back burner all the time. Why Why do we do this??? I don't have an answer. All I can do is give it to God and ask him to help me in this area of need. Brannon gets up and goes to work every day so I can stay home with the kids. He makes sure there is always food on the table, bills paid and the kids have most of what they want. I full fill my duties as a mother and a woman of Christ but why am I having such a hard time full filling my duties as a WIFE?? I try and try but get off track so many times, I pick my self up again and try some more. I hope there are other wives out there that are going through the same things as me and can share with me and maybe we can encourage each other and life each other up.

1 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

Great picture! I am so glad that you posted this for all the wives. You are honoring God first, you are being true to the struggles within your marriage, and you are desiring nothing more than to be a Godly wife. That is such a ministry to those of us that need accountability! We need to lift each other up and help keep each other in God's word through the difficult times that naturally come within a marriage. Regardless of where our husbands are in their faith, we need to remember that its God's job to take care of them:)

Thanks for the encouraging scripture today...thanks for the other one earlier(I have been reminded of it all afternoon).

This is exactly what I was hoping these blogs would do, lift each other up with scripture!!