CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chasyn got a hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before hair cut!!!!!


After the first hair cut!!!









After the second hair cut!!!

I took my precious little boy to get a hair cut and I came home with a cute little boy I wish I had a pic. I told the lady, whom I know really well I don't know what I want but I trust you!! Ok so all was good Chasyn sat there like a good little boy and got his hair cut. I thought his hair cut was so darn cute it was just a little boy hair cut not to long but not to short either. Well I tried and tried to get Brann to come with me and he said just go and surprise me. So what do I do I go and have his hair cut to where I like it and think it was cute and all but when I got home Brann said he looked like Jr. off Problem child. So this morning Brann wasn't happy with his cute hair cut so we took him back to have it re cut my baby walked out with NO HAIR I cried. Chasyn had such beautiful hair and I loved it. He would also play with his hair as he went to sleep and I was now thinking what am I going to do at bed time. Brann had his hair cut like his a high and tight (military cut). I can't look at my precious little boy without thinking about his beautiful strawberry blonde hair being all gone. Tonight after the girls game Chasyn was sitting in his car seat trying to play with his hair but guess what there was nothing to play with but after driving down to the other gas station he finally fell a sleep. Thank the Lord.

0 comments: