CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Dreading tomorrow night

Katie and Kayla had a game Saturday night but due to the weather that was coming from Ike it got cancelled. Little did Ozark know we could have gotten the game out of the way before the weather came our way. It didn't get bad till after 8 and the game was for 5:30. Anyways since they didn't play Saturday we now have to play tomorrow night. I'm dreading driving all the way to Ozark on a school night we won't get back till late because Brann likes to stay for the 5th & 6th grade game also. I love letting my kids play sports and all but when it interferes with school that's when I have to say no more. If we have to play to many more way games on school nights I'm gonna have to have them quit. I just can't handle their grades slacking due to not having time to get homework done or studying done.

0 comments: