CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st always leads to a 2nd


OK so we went camping over the holiday. We had as much fun as we could. I love to go camping with the family. We did have some miss hap's but all in all the first day was the best. Christina had to go into town to get something so we piled up all 5 kids (don't see how you do it Robbie) and off to town we went. as we are just fixing to pull in to the store parking lot Katie screams "I lost a tooth mommy I lost a tooth" her first tooth she was so excited. The trip back to camp Katie talked about her tooth. She also wanted me to hand her tooth back to her so that she could look at it. As we get back to camp we put up the things we needed to and got ready to go swimming so we all piled back in the car to head off for the pool and shortly after we get there Katie comes running out of the pool saying I lost another one I lost another one. I was like what are you talking about? She handed me another tooth. OMG it hasn't even been an hour since the last tooth came out and this one wasn't even close to being lose. What is happening to my baby? I know she's suppose to lose her teeth but not like this now the other 2 teeth on the sides of the ones that fell out are lose. I called Brann to let him know that the tooth fairy needed to come that night. He brought to my attention that the last week in July Katie went to the dentist and they said her roots were disintegrating and they didn't know why. So did she lose her teeth on time or did it have to do with what the dentist had told us at her last visit? Hum who knows Brann wants me to take her back to the dentist but I say hey it'd fine she was suppose to lose those teeth any ways right? My poor Katie can't hardly talk now she had a lisp with everything she tries to say. It is so darn cute and funny. I have pics of her teeth missing but I'll post them later only because I'm lazy and my camera is out in the car. LOL

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog:)
i don't know what kind of cramera you have but If you have canon I may be able to help!!
I would be happy to help I know when I first starting taking pictures alls i wanted was someone to tell me HOW they did what they did-ya know!!

robbieniccum said...

From the wise words of Dory,from Nemo, I just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming, what do we do? we swim, hooo hooo hoooo hooo hooo...

oh yea, we haven't met in person...ummm, doing the 6 kid thing makes me feel like Dory..I forget things instantly, probably bug the crap out of people (HA!) and just keep going one foot in front of the other...exactly the same way the rest of us moms do it : ) I wish I could be more compared to Mrs. Incredible but I'm not that flexable : )

I'm glad to see you back!