CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

And School Starts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so not ready for school to start. I have all the things the girls need to go to school but I'm just not ready for them to go to school. I wish the summer could be longer or at least ball wouldn't have been so long so that we could of had a summer. I hope and pray that everyone of your children have a great school year. This year we are trying to save our school K-12 we can do it with Gods help in every area. I think God wants this just was much as we do cause he sent a a new principal for the Ele. which is a good Christian lady on top of her Husband being a minister. Also over half the teachers at our school a Christians so we have a great foundation to start on. I think this is all I have for today but I'm sure I'll be posting pics of Katie's first day of K. She got her hair cut for school which makes her look so darn big. She shouldn't be going to school already. OK I think I'm going to cry now so please pray for me that I make it through the first day and week.

1 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

I agree. I would love to have my kids home for another 3 months. The summer went by fast. I mean, what happened to it, really? I feel like it never even started. Katie is going to do awesome, she is one of a kind. I look forward to hearing about her new adventures. I am sure she will put all those boys in their place too, lol!