CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a fun time we had

Eric the monkey

He's thinking hard about this one
Concentration is really hard for him
I can do this hit the post
One of Eric's many faces
And another I call Old man Eric

Come on now no more pics
Aren't we just the cutest
Hanna Banana
Deep sea diver LOL
Chasyn loved the slide


Awwww How precious
LOOK AT MY MUSCLES
I'm embarrassed to say the guy in the red is my hubby

LOOK AT THAT FACE



Well I got invited to Christina's brother in laws house for his birthday Luau. We all had a blast and thank you so much Vicki and Christina for taking pics for me. I had a wonderful time with everyone and you all make us feel so welcomed. I think Brann and I are going to have you all over to our house sometime soon. But anyways here are some pics of earlier tonight.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. We had a blast too. I'm glad we are getting to know you guys too.

Moms Gone Godly said...

I am so glad that you blend well with the family. It takes some pretty strange people to do that, LOL!

Moms Gone Godly said...

I forgot to mention that I like the new look on your blog!

3 wonderful gifts said...

Ok you all saw it Christina called me STRANGE LOL I understand I have the same kind of in laws so it was easy to fit in LOL