CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Gotta Love Philippians 2:14

Again thanks Randi, at church camp a few of us ladies got stuck in the gym dorms(lucky me). Our youth pastor and I were some of those lucky ladies. I had tried to pack everything in our largest suit case to make sure there was room to haul everyone stuff. So when we found out we were in the gym Pastor Angie took me over there while we were hauling our stuff. She brought me to a door that had a flight of stairs we had to go up. OMG my bag was so heavy as I was dragging my bag up the stairs I kept repeating PHILIPPIANS 2:14. By the time we got to the top Pastor Angie looked at me and said "what are you saying". I looked at her and said I make Mikayla repeat Philippians 2:14 when she complains so I started saying it so that I wouldn't complain about the stairs or how heavy my bag was. She just looked at me and laughed. When we got to our room we found out that we had to share with 8 other ladies in a little 8x8 room with NO window. We made it through the week just fine sine the only time I had to go in my room was at bed time.

4 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

Being the kinda gal you are Amber, you probably made great relationships with all the ladies before you left!!

Randi said...

I love it! Way to have such a positive attitude!

robbieniccum said...

great job Amber!!!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love it when God shoves us out of our comfort zone? You passed the test! WooHoo!