CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friendly Lunch

OK so a few of my friends got together for lunch the other day. Just us ladies it was a wonderful time. We all sat and talked about all kinds of things and didn't have to worry about hearing the word MOMMY. Oh it was so nice to have a conversation with someone other than a child ladies who truly understand where each other were coming from. I so wish I had thought about bringing out my camera but I dropped the ball on that one. We have decided to make this lunch a once a month Lunch date and I have already had a few other friends ask if they could join us. The more the merrier I said so next time I think we might need a table for 9 instead of 6. It was also nice to have my sister join us. She needs Jesus more than she knows. I'm just so glad that my friends made her feel so welcomed and didn't push God and Church on her. It made her realize that us Christians do have fun outside of church and our whole world don't revolve around making sure every other word out of our mouths was condemning people or trying to convince people that they have to live the way we do. It was nice for her to see that there are people out there that will share their belief's only if you ask about them and not push them on you. I just hope next time she gets more out of it.

1 comments:

robbieniccum said...

I WANNA GO!!!!!

I'm so glad you got to get out,,,you sound refreshed : )