CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kids do the darnedest things


One of Branns friends had been with us at practice and all he did was complain about how hot it was. Well on the way home he was still complaining and Kayla had to tell him about Philippians 2:14 and she said that you shouldn't complain at all. I was sitting in my seat thinking oh my gosh she's fixing to get an earful from him. Anyways he just sat there corrected by an 8 yr old........LOL After Brann's friend didn't have any words to say Brann thought it would be cute to see if Kayla had known the next verse. She looked at him and said "I don't know dad" but of course thanks to Randi I knew it and could tell him what it was and told Kayla in the same process that will be the next thing she learned. We never know what our kids are going to say or do so it is important to let them hear good things so they repeat good things. You might think they are not listening when you have told them the same thing over and over and over again. But remember parents they are listening and they will repeat what they hear. I'm making sure I do my best that my kids hear only things I would be proud of them repeating to another person.

2 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

Kayla planted a seed! Go Kayla, Go Kayla, Go Kayla!!!

Good job mommy:)

robbieniccum said...

That is awesome!!!!!!