CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Computer Break

OK ladies I just want to say that Brannon and I are going to take a break from the computer for about one week!!!! It is going to be so darn hard but I'm going to be putting the time into my marriage and family. I'm going to miss reading every ones blogs but I know I'm going to gain much more by doing this for my family. I'll be checking back with everyone maybe next Monday not tomorrow!!! OMG it will be 2 weeks cause after this week Kayla and I are heading off to church camp till the 1st of august. So talk at you ladies then.

3 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

I think that is a great decision! I will miss you:)

Unknown said...

Hope your break is going great! We've missed you, but life is definately outside this electronic leash!

robbieniccum said...

you go girl! I hope you make it back super refreshed..many blessing prayed over your entire family!