CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nationals

Yippy they are over. The Strykers wasn't on their game this weekend. They fielded very well but we couldn't get our sticks going at all. Finally the last game the girls started batting better than they did they night before. Anyways they played great but all in all we didn't place but we did as best as we could. Kayla was so excited about the scriptures I wrote out for her to put in her goody bag. As we were leaving Coach Richard come over to me to let me know that our sister team said the bags we made were awesome they we're the best they have ever received. And the girls really loved the flip flops they were the biggest hit of the weekend. I'm so glad that Kayla got to witness to a girl and she gave her our address so that they can keep in contact with each other. I guess that's all I can say about nationals.

2 comments:

Moms Gone Godly said...

AWESOME! Such a great way to minister to young girls, I love it:)

robbieniccum said...

GOOSEBUMPS all over my arms! That is so wonderful!